Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well, I decided to make my first Alpha set, but instead of the same ol' run of the mill alpha's, I embellished a bit. I made a few more additions to the usual set. This is no ordinary Alpha set, it's Alpha Numeric, WITH other little charms and symbols. So, you can pretty up your Alphas with these cute little symbols and charms. Sometime in the future, I will be making some gem charms as well. But for now, this is a "Black Chrome" set, and it's without drop shadow. This way, you can colorize the set, and come up with a nice variety of colored metal Alphas. Hence the reason it's done in black chrome. ;) I wanted to make this a "more than one use" set, so it can go with anything you can conjure up! I hope you all enjoy! If I see that it's a hit, I will make more like this set.

P
.S. I did a batch conversion (after reading how to do it LOL) and made these files available for Photoshop users as well. There is now a second link of all the same files just converted to .png!

PASSWORD: ESDAlphas
DOWNLOAD← (PSPIMAGE Files)
DOWNLOAD← (PNG Files)

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).

karategirl said...

I absolutely LOVE this charm alpha - is there any way you could format in PNG? I don't have a photoshop to use :(

StaticNomad said...

Hi KarateGirl,
I don't think I've ever attempted .png file format, but I will read up on how to do it, and see about getting these to you in that format. I've only had PSP version 9 for about a week now. LOL! So I'm still learning the subtle differences in it. If you email me your email address, I will personally let you know when these are converted. :) I'm sure it's all a very simple step/process to do - I'll just need to look it up.

Unknown said...

Awesome and very elegant. Love it. Many thanks for sharing.

HarleyGirl said...

these are so cool. thanks so much for sharing them and for making them so versatile

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great alpha, and thank you as well for converting to .png! I appreciate you taking the time to do that for those of us who can't use psp.

Thank you again for you kindness

Angela in NC said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one am truly grateful and thankful for your kindness and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC