Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tartan Kit is finally here. I have plans to expand on this kit in the future, but for now, this is the start of it. I am somewhat please with how a lot of it turned out. I am sure that many will find this a useful kit for several occasions. Although this kit has a lot of Christmas colors in it, as you can see in my signature tag example down at the very bottom, there's plenty of things to do with this kit that are totally unrelated to Christmas. ☺ So, without further ado, I now give to you my second kit ever - the "Tartan Kit".

Password: ESDKits →DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).

Linda Sutton said...

I love tartan. Thanks.

scrapsara said...

Thanks! This is great :)