Thursday, July 03, 2008

Since I haven't really released anything lately, I wanted to put SOMETHING out there. LOL! So here's something just so I feel like I'm not totally being lazy here. Right now I'm getting my system ready for a reformatting. Poor computer is just plum out of space! So, on I must go with my plans to wipe myself out. (Don't worry, I've backed up all my goodies I've been working on for very near future release!). I've made some rather fantastic things to add to my next kit (patting myself on the back now). LOL!

So here's a few things to tide the PSP community over until my next "Masterpiece" is released. LOL! Hope you enjoy!!

Oh, and before I forget ... American friends, please have a safe, happy, and wonderful 4th of July on this, our very special, Independence Day! And Belated Canada Day to my Canadian Friends!!!


PASSWORD: ESDFrames →DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD: ESDTubes →DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD: ESDFrames →DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jul [LA 03:45am, NY 05:45am, UK 10:45am, OZ 08:45pm]).

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thank you for these beautiful frames & tubes =)