Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today I have to offer you 10 colorful diamond flowers, and 7 pastel frames. Now, the film of the frames is transparent to an extent, but it can be removed with a rectangular selection tool (I suggest feathering is adjusted to 1 to look nice). Either way, these little scrapping accents/elements are a nice freebie for your taking. So I hope you enjoy!

P.S. I am working on a neat Tartan Scrap Kit .. and hope to have it released by the end of this weekend or sooner! So check back for the newest addition coming soon!
Password: ESDTubesDOWNLOAD

1 comment:

TifLyn said...

Hi there! Just found your blog and your work. Looks amazing! I especially love these jeweled flowers. I do have a question tho, is there any way to get them as png files? Or can you teach me how I can get them into my PSP program. I dodn't use it very often. I confess it's a bit confusing for me and I prefer the simplicity of PSE...
Anyways, I look forward to visiting your blog!
Hugs, Tif
(Tif13@hotmail.com)