Friday, June 13, 2008

I've finally got my first real scrap kit out. This one is Movies themed. I found some really neat old posters and the idea was set in motion from there. Some of the items are rendered by me, and some are just little items I turned into tubes for later. The papers are made by me 100%. Svereal other smaller elements are also rendered or designed by me. The bow, and ribbon were what really held me up. I'm not entirely in love with the bow, but being my first attempt at rendering a bow, well .. I think it turned out alright. It's usable anyway! I've got a lot of other ribbons, several patterns and colors. Those I will release later. I made a taggie out of these pieces in the kit, those are exclusive for my yahoo group. So if you're a tag addict, please sign up for my group. I announce ALL of my kits and Tags there FIRST. So, don't miss out! I'm working on a new scrap kit now, and hopefully it won't go as slow as my last one did. I'm still learning all these nifty (and confusing as hell) buttons and tricks in Rhino. Sometimes thing just don't want to do what I tell them to. LOL! Ok well, I've yammered on enough here. So, enjoy my first kit!

Be sure to click the preview to get a better "picture". Ü

Password: ESDKits DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

kanagaroo said...

Thanks for sharing your talent! It looks like some really great digi stuff!

~Tracy~ said...

Thank you very much!